User Experience Design
Websites are designed to reflect our client's brand and needs, and while this is important it would be a big mistake to forget the target audience or intended user. IBC Digital assists our client in discovering who the intended user is, and how they would like to interact with the website. We then combine the target audience preferences with our client's website requirements, creating a fluid and clean design.
The website design will adhere to key principles of user interface design. Users will be able to tell quickly what they are able to do on the website, and find the information they require easily. Browsing and searching through the website will be intuitive and second nature through the use of things such as predictive search, breadcrumb navigation and clear and user friendly navigation.
To create a rich, intuitive and meaningful experience, the website will:
- Utilise carefully chosen and art directed images which are on brand.
- Have interactions that demonstrate care and attention to detail (for example, with button and link rollovers).
- Incorporate video and animations where applicable.
- Have tight integration with social medial if desired.
- Utilise rich typography through the use of web fonts in line with the brand.
- Can cater to the users preferences if needed, using functionality such as the ability for a user to 'follow' certain pages of information by registering their details and asking for an alert when the information they are interested in is update. Having the website change to present information relevant to the user interest, as captured during a registration process. Giving users the ability to “Make this my Homepage” to allow users to select their default opening location for the website so they quickly have access to the content they need.
All elements of the website will direct the user's attention to the main purpose of the website, whether that is to encourage a user to attend events, buy products and services or subscribe to newsletters, for example.
With our experience in website design and website development, you have everything you need to create a well-rounded web solution that gives you the results you want. Call IBC Digital today at our Perth office and find out how we can help you.