Shane Kelly- Managing Director
- Automated processes to resolve business challenges, such as Workflow Systems for the Health Management profession.
- Equipped sales force with Web-accessible sales/CRM tools that helped
elevate assets under management, especially managing leads generated
from web forms and competition entries.
- Reduced payroll by automating functions that previously required manual data entry.
- Heightened security of electronic funds transfers and ecommerce transactions.
- Streamlined process and procedures to ensure Quality Standards are met with better efficiency.
- Met the needs of clients requiring multiple website and enterprise CMS solutions for a fraction of the cost.
- Successful ecommerce solutions
- Membership renewal systems for organisations such as the Western Australian Medical Board.
- Complicated system and software integration to effectively manage business systems
- Planning, building and implementation of custom software applications
such as an industry calculator for Department of Agriculture and a Facebook application for V3, just to name a few
- 17 years in the industry as team lead or section head for the website development team
- 3 years owner, managing director of IBC Digital
very knowledgeable and skilled leader. He tackles “problems” with glee,
loving the challenge of solving them. Big and bushy, Shane likes his
socks to match. Loyal almost to a fault, He has business smarts and
leads the team through inclusion and respect. Tell him what you need and
he does 'stuff' on the computer and tada! Done. If you need someone who
knows his stuff and can solve a web solution problem others could not
then give Shane a call and he will be happy to help
Details of Skills and Qualifications
Shane is the owner and managing Director of IBC Digital. He has 17 years of experience in the website development industry giving him a solid platform for business and personal growth. Experienced in client liaison, website development, programing, software development and integration, he is often asked for advice from other web companies in the industry.
Shane has served as managing director, lead website developer and/or team member on dozens of application development projects, web development projects and other web solution projects. Delivered technology solutions that improve business system efficiencies and help advance the web industry. Shane was integral in building the Verdi Content Management system, a solid full enterprise content management system, built for large government and corporate clients. And MailMaster, an email solution system for managing the sending and receiving of large volumes of email.
Shane Kelly is skilled and proficient in website development; Integrating databases and software; Experienced in a diverse range of database management systems including: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access.
Shane is proficient in using several programming languages such as; High level ASP.Net (C#) Development, Windows Application Programming (C#), Client Server Applications (C# VB.Net and C++), Custom web based Content Management Systems (ASP.Net and ColdFusion), ColdFusion Custom Tag Development (C++ and Java).
With this level of experience ready to guide your website development team, your web solutions is sure to be a success. Shane would love to hear from you.